Disability Care training
Train and assess practical competence using CareSimTM Disability Care; subscription-based modules, tracked and recorded for compliance.
Request a Quote
With subscription-based pricing, per student, per month, CareSimTM Disability Care training is an affordable way to deliver just-in-time, refresher training and assessment.
What's included in the CareSimTM Disability Care package?
Activities of Daily Living
- Assisting a client with meals
- Assisting a client to showering
- Hot towel sponging a client in bed
- Assisting a client to clean their teeth
- Assisting a client to clean their dentures
- Assisting a client to shave
- Making an unoccupied bed
- Offering a bed pan or urinal
- Removal and application of continence aids
- Fluid Thickening Procedure
- Cleaning a trolley
- Glove Application - Disposable
- Glove Application - Sterile
- Hand Hygiene - ABHR
- Hand Hygiene - Soap and water
- Personal Protective Equipment Application
- Washing a bed
- Measuring Blood Glucose Level
- Control Testing a Glucometer
- Calibrating a glucometer
- Measurement of Oxygen Saturation
- Temperature - Measurement
- Measurement of Pulse and Respirations
- Neurological Observations
- Neurovascular Observations
- Measurement of Height and Weight
- Identifying a client
- Falls Recovery
- Assisting a client into a car
- Assisting a client out of a car
- Bed to chair transfer
Cost effective. Convenient. Powerful. The future of training.
For a fraction of the cost of in-situ or mannequin-based training, and with all the convenience of computer-based training, why not give CareSimTM a try?
Contact us for a quote today!